Do you think that professional public affairs support is only for companies?
Public Matters proves otherwise. We have always been providing support to ministries, provinces, and municipalities, but also regulators and public-private partnerships.
This often involves specific public affairs challenges, regarding which the political and policy environment often plays an important role, both internally and externally. With our professional outside-in perspective, we advice on realising the best possible internal organisation and the development and implementation of the most effective strategy. Our advisors use their extensive political and policy experience to provide our clients with the best possible service.
Examples of how we support clients in the public sector:
- Advise on organisational structure to maximise effectiveness of your public affairs;
- Formulate strategy and key messages for the policy/legislative process;
- Develop stakeholder mapping – including relevant positions and public affairs actions;
- Advise on media strategy and cooperation with like-minded stakeholders;
- Provide public affairs training to increase knowledge and skills of clients.