Travelling from Utrecht, take the A12 / from Rotterdam, the A13 and from Amsterdam, the A4.
- When you reach the junction “Prins Clausplein” (Utrechtsebaan), take the direction marked “Den Haag/Voorburg”.
- Take exit 2 for “Centrum/Scheveningen” – at the top of the exit road, drive straight ahead.
- At the third set of traffic lights, turn right (onto Bezuidenhoutseweg).*
From Amsterdam/Leiden, take the A44/N44.
- Switch to the A12, in the direction “Den Haag Centrum”.
- At the traffic lights, turn left in the direction ‘‘Voorburg/Leidschendam”.
- At the next set of traffic lights, turn right (Bezuidenhoutseweg).
Parking is available close to the office, for instance on Bezuidenhoutseweg or at Emmapark. Parking charges apply until 2pm. After that, parking is free.