Want to improve your team’s ability to cooperate with relevant stakeholders?
Do you want to make your organisation more politically aware or increase your knowledge of how to influence policy in the Netherlands / The Hague? Or are you looking for a sounding board to help you navigate your way through the public administration labyrinth?
Public Matters develops and delivers customised training, workshops and educational programmes concerning the broader areas of public affairs, political communication and personal effectiveness. We approach these activities with professionalism, engagement and enthusiasm for our business. Our experienced trainers put their practical experience of politics, business and civil society in the Netherlands and further afield to use, as well as drawing on their reserves of up-to-date professional knowledge.
Knowledge and competences
Once participants complete a training course, workshop or educational programme, they will have gained knowledge and competences in one or more of the following areas:
- Understanding the formal and informal workings of decision-making processes and political/administrative structures at local level, in The Hague and/or Brussels.
- Insight into the force field and a grasp of the basics of stakeholder management: how do you work together and build support?
- Knowledge of concrete tools, tips and tricks for developing a uniform, integrated and carefully planned public affairs strategy.
- Practical skills in persuasion, cooperation and support-building.
- Understanding effective political communication: the power of media relations, language, arguments and framing.
- Experience with integrating social media into public affairs and lobby campaigns.